This service is provided by Simple Online Healthcare PTY LTD trading as ‘Simple Online Doctor’. By using this service you are confirming that you understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to your access to the Simple Online Doctor website (“www.simpleonlinedoctor.com.au”). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any medicine from our Website. If you access the Website, and/or place an order for medicine, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use our Website.
The Simple Online Doctor website is owned and operated by Simple Online Healthcare PTY LTD trading as ‘Simple Online Doctor’, registered in Australia with the company number: 610 046 663
If you have any questions about our website please contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Simple Online Doctor is a fully regulated company by the relevant bodies. Simple Online Doctor offers information and treatment for a range of medical conditions. This service is provided by qualified Australian doctors who are registered with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA ) and comply with ‘Good practice guidelines’. Our dispensing pharmacy is a PBS registered pharmacy in Brisbane and can be trusted to deliver a high level of service by our qualified pharmacists.
2. Security & Privacy
Your privacy is imperative to us and the following information explains what measures we take to protect it.
- Simple Online Doctor uses security technology, including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to protect information submitted through this website.
- We do not have access to your financial information which is securely transferred directly to our card processing agents, who securely process it on our instructions.
- During your visit to our site we may gather certain personal information that is necessary to set up your account, for the purposes of billing, delivery of your medicine and queries. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary to process your order, process any applicable refunds, and respond to any complaints/feedback or to provide you with promotional information you have subscribed to.
- Electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure therefore we encourage customers to ensure that any computer (tablet or smart phone) you use to access your online patient record is suitably protected from potential interception.
- Simple Online Doctor complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will use the information you provide with other information we obtain about you to administer and provide the goods and/or services you request. We will not share your personal information with any organisation other than those directly involved in delivering these services, namely the dispensing pharmacy and the courier service. This service does not take responsibility to inform your regular GP of the medication prescribed by our doctors. If you want us to do this we would require your GP details and your consent.
3. Commitment Agreement
|Our Commitment to you||Patient’s Commitment to Simple Online Doctor|
|Professional responsibility||Provide accurate information|
|provide a professional and transparent service||Confirm you are aged 18 or over|
|Prescribe in the best interest of the patient||Comply with instructions|
|Take all reasonable steps to protect patients’ personal information||Notifying your GP is your responsibility|
|Safe and Secure patient experience||Notify our doctors of any side-effects|
4. Information and Advice
The information and advice provided by Simple Online Doctor when you use the service is based on the information you have supplied to us. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is accurate and you accept that failure to do so (whether intentionally or not) will affect the information and advice we give to you and the medicines we supply to you and, as such, may have consequences for which we are not responsible.
All prices on this website include GST unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. In the event that an error has occurred and the price charged is too high, we will identify all those that have overpaid and refund the difference.
6. Completed Orders
When you place an order for medicines or take up a service that involves the prescribing of medicines this will require us to perform an assessment of your clinical suitability for the medicines before the medicines can be approved for supply. You agree to us commencing this service and an assessment of your clinical suitability when you place the order and, as such if you cancel your order once the prescription has been issued you will be liable for the prescription fee but refunded the full cost of the medicine and delivery costs.
7. Concluding a binding contract
When we receive an order from you to purchase goods or services from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by sending a confirmation email to the contact email address that you supplied. Professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the number and frequency of any item we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. We reserve the right to reject any order.
In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your order and any associated postage and packaging fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions.
9. Authorisation of orders for medicines
Our doctors can only make a decision as to whether it is in the best interests of the patient to receive a medicine when the doctor has all relevant information. On occasion, this may require the doctor to ask the patient for additional information further to the information that was provided in response to an online questionnaire.
10. Postage Costs
Postage and packaging is charged on all orders of medicines under that are sent in the post at a flat rate of $9.95.
11. Delivery of orders
Our partner pharmacy will dispense all medicines. Medicines will be dispatched normally on the same working day for orders places before 1:00PM AEST. All medicines for delivery by post are sent out using Australia Post Express Post delivery.
If delivery is unsuccessful, and you are unable to collect your order in time, this is returned to us at a charge by Australia Post. Should you wish to have your order redelivered, this will incur a charge of $18.95, to cover the costs of return and redelivery. Any orders which are returned due to incorrect information will be refunded, less the delivery fee charged.
12. Returns Policy
You can return any unwanted items within 7 days of receipt for a refund or replacement to the dispensing pharmacy. You will be refunded the full cost of the product minus the prescription fee and the postage cost.
Unfortunately, the postage cost and tracking of returned items are the responsibility of the customer. We suggest using registered post to prevent further dismay. Returned item(s) must be undamaged, unopened and in their original packaging; Simple Online Doctor reserves the right to decline a refund in such instances.
Cancelling your order:
In order to cancel your order please either phone or email us at the earliest instance. Please note our doctors sometimes issue prescriptions within minutes or hours of an order being placed in which case you will be liable for the prescription fee but eligible for a full refund of the remaining costs including medicine and postage.
14. Refunds Policy
Your refund will automatically be processed within 3-5 working days but in some cases can take up to 14 days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to the dispensing pharmacy, following the instructions above, and we’ll exchange or refund it to the credit or debit card of the person who originally placed and paid for the order. Please see below for products excluded from this policy.
15. Complaints Procedure
Simple Online Doctor aims to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, but we realise there maybe instances where this is not the case. We operate a continuous improvement policy in customer care and try our best to get things right first time. If you are unhappy with anything please contact us immediately and our staff will be more than happy to rectify any issues you may have.
For complaints please direct your concerns to [email protected] We will endeavour to respond to you within 48 hours. If it is more of an urgent matter then please phone us instead to rectify any issues at the earliest possible opportunity.
16. Notification of errors
You should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error you should contact us immediately at [email protected]
17. Information on this website
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, some things may develop or chance leading to the information being out of date occasionally. General medical information provided on the website is not a substitute for specific and personalised medical advice and should not be read or used as such.
Links to other website: Simple Online Doctor provides links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties such as health resources. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
18. Our right to vary T&Cs
We reserve the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions that are in force at the time that you order goods from us unless:
- Any change to these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
- We notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions before we accept your order, in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions unless you notify us to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the goods.